TestPlant and it’s customers are building software faster, better and at a lower cost...all as a result of our award-winning eggPlant suite of Test Automation Tools. All this success means we are growing our team. We're looking for a developer who is passionate about the software development process and enjoys a coding challenge in Objective-C! Help us continue to redefine what the world thinks about testing tools.
Opportunity to Make an Impact
The Senior Developer will play an integral role in designing new functionality, focusing on the on-time implementation of new features and working with our crack QA team to resolve bugs and improve usability.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and implement new features for eggPlant in Objective-C (Cocoa).
- Help develop a cross-platform Cocoa interface layer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (GNUstep).
- Work in a peer-programming environment.
- Optimize eggPlant performance and reduce memory usage.
- Resolve bugs identified by QA.
- Occasional travel may be required.
You should have a proven track record of developing features for complex software with a strong background in software engineering principles.
Specific requirements include:
- BA/BS in a technical field.
- Knowledge of software development best practices
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Software Development role.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Obj-C (Mac OS X and/or iPhone).
- Experience with XP or Kanban methodology.
- Familiarity with Cairo.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with VNC/RDP.
TestPlant delivers the eggPlant range of tools for testing a wide variety of software systems from mobile devices, to desktops, to servers, to missile control systems and in-car infotainment systems. eggPlant tools cover functional test automation, performance testing, load testing, test management and test lab management. The eggPlant test automation tools are vital to QA engineers at over 350 customers in 30 different countries. If you enjoy working with a small, nimble, flexible, collaborative, fun team, then you'll love it here at TestPlant.